Recherché Organics LLC Subscription Box Terms and Conditions:
By signing up for the Recherché Organics LLC Subscription to Self Care Subscription Box Payments recurring box service ("Service") or any of the services of Recherché Organics LLC you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. Recherché Organics reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Recherché Organics website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service agreement:
1. You must be 18 years or older to subscribe to use this Service.
2. To access and use the Services, you must register for a Subscription Box (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any information indicated as required. It is your duty to maintain a current physical address for our records. Failure to do so will negate Recherché Organics responsibility for receiving your package in a timely manner. Packages with the wrong address will not be subject to reimbursement.
3. You acknowledge that Recherché Organics will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure, which is your means of entering the Recherché Subscription Service page. Recherché Organics cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
5. Regardless of tier of purchase i.e. 1 month, 3 months, 6 months 12 months, your payment will be due on the 1st of said month (prior to shipment) in a month where your subscription rolls over. Your subscription will automatically renew if you do not cancel prior to your renewal date. A notice will be sent out to the email address on file, prior to re-enrollment .
1. The person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party ("Account Owner") for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to make changes on behalf of the Service.
2. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of another person, i.e. a gift, you shall remain the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of another, then you represent the person bound to our Terms of Service. It will be your responsibility to cancel the Subscription at the end date of Service if desired. Please notify us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Recherché Organics will collect your credit card and store it on a secure server on Stripe.
4. If you do not wish to continue using the Service, it is your responsibility to cancel the Service or contact us with questions or concerns.
1. The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Montana and the laws of the United States applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Montana with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service as the Terms and Services stated in this agreement are the only binding terms to this sale.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Recherché Organics may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on the Subscription to Self Care Subscription Box portion of Recherché Organics Website, and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted, constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, re-sell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Recherché Organics.
4. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
5. Materials may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
Recherché Organics rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. Recherché Organics does not guarantee pre-screened Artisan Made “gift” Materials and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials that is available via the Service.
Limitation of liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that Recherché Organics shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, from the use of or inability to use the service.
2. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
3. Recherché Organics does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
4. Recherché Organics does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
5. It is recognized that all products are produced in a facility that works with tree nuts, wheat, and other known allergens.
Payment of fees
1. A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process. Without this, the monthly box will not be shipped until new card information is procured.
2. The service will be billed in 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 12 month intervals (including shipping fee based on current postal service fees). When the billing period is over the Account Owner will be sent an email via the email provided, stating a new billing cycle is about to begin. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing, continuation or cancellation of Service.
3. After the billing cycle commences there will not be an opportunity to discontinue for a 90 day period. There after a refund of the remaining months, if any, will be credited back to your method of payment.
Cancellation and termination
1. You may cancel your account at anytime by logging into your Member Page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in the response.
2. Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason: Recherché Organics will cease providing you with the Services for the following payment cycle.
3. If you cancel the Service in the middle of a cycle period, you will receive one final invoice via email stating the remainder of your cycle and if a refund is to be issued.
Modifications to the service and prices
1. Prices for using Recherché Organics Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Recherché Organics and would be continued within your next billing cycle. Such notice may be provided at any time in an email to our customers.